# 10227524 In Stock
The introduction of a new GMT movement able to simultaneously keep the time in two time zones takes this heritage one step further. Yet the MBIII very much retains the classic DNA that has made the MB a must-have for any serious collector. It has been put through the same intensive, extensive testing schedule that includes shock, vibration, temperature extremes, and salt-fog tests.
- BE-93-2AE automatic chronometer with GMT and 42-hour power reserve
- 43mm hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction
- Anti-magnetic Faraday cage and anti-shock movement mount
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- Leather strap and additional Temple Island strap
Bremont is an award-winning British company producing beautifully engineered chronometers at their headquarters in Henley on Thames, England. Inspired by a love of flying historic aircraft, of watches and all things mechanical, their timepieces had to be tested beyond the normal call of duty. Immensely precise, reliable and durable, Bremont watches are hand built in limited numbers. Visit the Bremont website to see their full catalog.