Oris Classic Date
# 01 561 7718 4373-07 8 14 12
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, rose gold PVD plated top ring
- Size (Diameter): 24
- Dial Material: Grey guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel - rose gold PVD plated metal bracelet, folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 561, base ETA 2671. Dimensions: Ă 17.20 mm, 7 3/4â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
This watch is a distinctive choice for people with style. A watch of simplicity and quality, with a three-piece stainless-steel case, big crown, and exquisitely engraved numerals and indices on a finely patterned dial.
|Stock Number||01 561 7718 4373-07 8 14 12|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Comprised of four worlds: Diving, Aviation, Culture, and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.