Oris Classic Date
# 01 733 7719 4371-07 5 20 32
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, rose gold PVD plated top ring
- Dial Material: Silver guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Material: Dark brown leather strap, stainless steel buckle
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 733, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
This watch is a distinctive choice for people with style. A watch of simplicity and quality, with a three-piece stainless-steel case, big crown, and exquisitely engraved numerals and indices on a finely patterned dial.
|Stock Number||01 733 7719 4371-07 5 20 32|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Comprised of four worlds: Diving, Aviation, Culture, and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.