Oris Artelier Pointer Day Date
# 01 755 7742 4053-07 5 21 65FC
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Grey guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Material: Dark brown leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 755, base SW 220-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
The Oris Artelier Pointer Day Date is one of Oris’s signature designs. The pointer function was first introduced into an Oris watch in 1938 and here indicates the day of the week. It sits in the elegant Artelier case, a versatile, timeless design with a streamlined, stylish silhouette.
|Name||Artelier Pointer Day Date|
|Stock Number||01 755 7742 4053-07 5 21 65FC|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Comprised of four worlds: Diving, Aviation, Culture, and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.