Raymond Weil Freelancer Automatic 42MM
- Chronometer, Date, Diamonds, Transparent case back
- Date window at 3 o'clock
- Case material stainless steel.
- Case size 42
- Case thickness 10.5
- Dial black, with indexes
- Crystal sapphire
- Bracelet/Strap stainless steel
- Clasp stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
- Movement Sellita SW200 mechanical with automatic winding
- Movement caliber height 4.6
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Water resistance 100 m, 330 ft, 10 atm
Launched in 2007, the freelancer collection was created in honor of the free-spirited man who wishes to remain in control of his own destiny, and features an eclectic mix of urbane mechanical watches.This freelancer mixes classic and modest to create a harmonious and unique design. Constantly reinterpreting itself and free from all constraints, the freelancer conserves those elements which constitute its strengths.
|Name||Freelancer Automatic 42MM|
|Sub Type||Automatic, Men's Timepieces|
RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.