Raymond Weil Tango Quartz 41MM
# 10212711 In Stock
- Date window at 3 o'clock
- Case material stainless steel with yellow gold PVD plating.
- Case size 41
- Case thickness 7.4
- Dial white, with Roman numerals
- Crystal sapphire
- Bracelet/Strap stainless steel with yellow gold PVD plating
- Clasp stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
- Movement quartz
- Movement caliber height 2.5
- Water resistance 300 m, 1000 ft, 30 atm
The tango classic is equipped with a quartz movement, water resistance up to 1000 feet with a scratch-resistant surface, and offers durability in a bracelet-style watch perfect for the active man. With its date window located at 3 o'clock, check both the date and the time in one simple glance at the wrist.
|Name||Tango Quartz 41MM|
|Sub Type||Men's Timepieces, Quartz|
|Categories||Mother's Day, Anniversary|
RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.