Raymond Weil Tango Quartz 42MM
# 10204828 In Stock
- Date window at 3 o'clock
- Case material Stainless steel with anodized aluminum bezel blue / red.
- Case size 42
- Case thickness 10.95
- Dial black, with indexes
- Crystal Sapphire with antiglare treatment on both sides
- Bracelet/Strap stainless steel
- Clasp stainless steel folding clasp with double push-button safety system
- Movement Quartz
- Movement caliber height 3
- Water resistance 300 m, 1000 ft, 30 atm
The stainless steel tango 300 GMT is equipped with a Swiss Ronda AG quartz movement and is the perfect timepiece to explore the ocean's depths, courtesy of its impressive 1000 feet water resistance. The black dial includes a date window at 3 o'clock and luminous indexes and hands.Combining elegance with functionality, the bi-directional bezel upholds the tradition of diving watches.
|Name||Tango Quartz 42MM|
|Sub Type||Men's Timepieces, Quartz|
RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.