Design • Custom Configuration • Repurposing
Custom Jewelry Designs
If you are looking for a unique piece or if you want to update a piece you already own, Continental Diamond can help your dream become reality. We specialize in designing custom jewelry just for you.
Custom Jewelry Design
Do you have a design idea that you’ve been searching for but haven’t found? Our design experts will listen carefully to your ideas, then match your vision by working with the finest artists, goldsmiths, and setters to create the perfect piece. Our designers are hands on the entire process and will be your advocate to ensure your finished jewelry is accurate and beautifully crafted. Custom Design typically takes four to six weeks to complete.
- Vision Session: At your first meeting with a designer, you’ll discuss your ideas, review pictures or gems that you would like to incorporate into your custom piece of jewelry and work out a plan for the design.
- Render Review: In about one week we will have created detailed, custom renderings and you will meet with a designer to discuss any desired adjustments.
- Wax Model: Once the render has been approved, a 50% down payment will be required. A wax model will then be created and reviewed for final approval.
- Final: The custom piece is then cast in the metal of your choice, diamonds or gems are hand-set, and the final piece of jewelry is hand-finished and inspected.
Like Custom Design, you might have a design idea that you are searching for but haven’t found. Instead of creating an all new design we are able to assemble the piece by combining pre-manufactured parts. Our Custom Manufacturing Specialists are hands on the entire process and will be your advocate to ensure your finished jewelry is accurate and beautifully crafted. This alternative to Custom Design lets you customize jewelry and typically in two to four weeks.
- Vision Session: At your first meeting you will meet with a Custom Manufacturing Specialist and discuss your ideas, pictures or gems that you would like to incorporate into your piece and work out a plan for the design.
- Design: The Custom Manufacturing Specialist will create a plan and provide an estimate for review. Once approved, a 50% down payment is required.
- Final: The parts will be ordered and the piece will be crafted by a Master Goldsmith and quality inspected by our team.
Custom Repurposing & Resetting
Continental Diamond is happy to assist with repurposing or resetting your jewelry. Whether you want to repurpose grandma’s diamond ring into a necklace or upgrade your diamond ring for your 25th Anniversary, Continental Diamond can assist with ideas, artistry and excellent craftsmanship!
- Reset!: Want to dress up your jewelry? There are many things we can do to reset your piece - Add accents, more diamonds or add colored gemstones to the setting.*
- Upgrade!: Love your setting? Upgrade the diamond to add beauty and value! If you purchased your original diamond with us, we will exchange it at the original purchase price toward your next diamond.*
- Repurpose!: Turn that out-of-style ring into something new! Create a wearable heirloom out of grandma’s wedding ring. Make diamond earrings out of that broken necklace!
*Not all settings can withstand changes or diamond upgrades. Our Custom Designer can work with you to determine your options.
Meet one of our Custom Designers, Ashley:
Thank you for your estimate request. One of our experienced team members will be in touch with you within 24 hours. If you would like to make an appointment for today, please call 952-593-5602